Happy Sunday, loves! I hope you’re all having a great end to your weekend! We’re home from Houston and have been choring away and playing with the girls all day. Last week I kicked off my new “weekend edit” series and today is round 2!
- I used this weekend bag (under $70) for our trip to Houston. It’s been my favorite for 3 years now and comes in 4 colors.
- I’m still loving these shortalls for summer.
- Started using the GloPRO this week and am so excited to see the benefits on my skin.
- This sunscreen guide from my dermatologist was so informative! She helps you find the best sunscreen for your skin type.
- This oil has been essential for keeping my hair and my girls’ hair soft after swimming.
- This is a great vneck tee to have. It’s super soft and comes in 4 colors. Size up.
- I just got the book, The Nightengale, from my sister and I can’t wait to read it! Everyone keeps raving about it! Have you read it?
- Have you heard of Winc? It’s a wine subscription service we just started using and love it! 4 bottles to your doorstep every month! Grab your first 4 bottles for $40 here!
- My sister wore the cutest high waist bikini this past week and I think I’m going to have to steal it from her!
- The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale starts this week! Everything you need to know can be found right here.