Happy Sunday, friends! I hope you’re all having a great weekend! This past week was spent soaking up time with my girls before school starts and getting our lives back in order.
the weekend edit:
- This week I enjoyed a glass of my new favorite rosé – Rose Gold. I introduced my friends and hubby to it as well and they are equally obsessed. It is more dry than fruity, but a great rosé for any palate! If you live in Dallas, you can grab a bottle at Royal Blue Grocery.
- I wore this romper last night for my MIL’s 60th birthday party. It’s been a favorite for years now and comes in white. I would have shared a picture, but I spilled salsa all down the front of it…at the beginning of the party.
- Abby is officially potty trained through the night! She’s been day/nap potty trained for awhile, but we waited until she was ready for the night. If you’re potty training, check out my post on our stress-free potty training tips.
- This weekend I went running in the rain and used my $10 “waist bag” aka “fanny pack” to hold my phone. It has a hold for headphones and actually worked out great! I cinched it tight enough that it didn’t move around or bother me while running.
- These jeans remain my favorite white jeans. They’re high waisted and so comfortable. I definitely plan on wearing them into the Fall with boots and booties!
- These pink Adidas shoes are on my wish list and under $50!
- I found a $27 dupe for my round straw tote from Etienne Aigner that I’ve carried all summer.
- I’m one of those lucky ladies that can’t wear lash extensions because of the reaction it gives me. But, I use this $5 pair from the drug store whenever I have a big event.
- I’ve been debating doing a gallery wall over our headboard, and this 9-frame set for under $70 might just be the ticket!
- This fleece from last year was the #1 selling fleece of 2017-2018 and it’s back in stock in all colors! Grab yours now ladies!