too early…I think not 😉
the weekend edit
- I just ordered this devotional by Paul David Tripp and I am so excited to start it this week!
- Y’all, the most popular pullover (and coziest I might add) from last year is back and on sale!
- The monogrammed scarf I’ve been eyeing for years finally came in & it’s perfect for the season!
- If you’re a vest lover like me, this leopard one is a must and so is this fleece-lined one!
- My absolute favorite planner designer just came out with all of her holiday planners and accessories!
- We’ve already started buzzing about Christmas at our house and may or may not have to get this plate for Christmas cookies for Santa.
- I had no idea Madewell made fragrances, but EG and I smelled a couple last week and this was our favorite!
- If you haven’t taken Christmas cards pictures yet, check out my tips to make it stress free!
- Speaking of Christmas cards, we just got ours in from Minted – they have some of the cutest designs!
- Do you have trouble styling vests? Check out my tips on the best way to style a winter vest.