Hi, babes! Happy 4th day of Giftsmas! Today we’re giving away a $100 gift card to Jane.com over on Instagram so be sure to go and enter. Jane is a great one-stop-shop for Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers! I got this amazing plaid scarf from Jane and this items like this would make great gifts! The best part about Jane though is that everything is majorly discounted!
Speaking of Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers, how does our family do stocking stuffers? Does Santa fill the stockings or the parents? Do you only put items in the stocking or do you put little gifts next to the stockings as well? Growing up, Santa always did the stockings. They were never filled with anything crazy expensive, but rather items like nail polish, candy, lotion, and the likes. Santa always brought little gifts that were set next to our stockings as well. I think those little gifts were my favorite part – they were always such a surprise! And lastly, Santa always put a glass bottle of coca cola by our stocking. I’m not sure why, but it is one of my fondest Christmas memories.
Last year I did a gift guide for stocking stuffers as well as a post on 9 stocking stuffer tips. This year I wanted to make it a bit more personal. So, I divided my favorite stocking stuffers for this year into categories so it’s easy to see and shop. This way you can read a bit, too, about why I like each item. So, to shop either click on the image you like or the item’s name.
- rose water spray – I use this spray daily as a toner, but it’s also great to spray on your face post workout to feel refreshed.
- fitbit – a great option for any level of fitness guru – walker or runner.
- thorlo socks – this sounds super bizzare, but these socks are the ultimate sock for working out. They are so soft and provide such great support. They aren’t cheap though, so they would make for a great Santa gift!
- wireless headphones – disclaimer: I haven’t tried these personally; but, for only $15 these bluetooth wireless ear pods would make a great stocking stuffer. As a runner, I hate having cords flying around everywhere and these would make working out a lot more enjoyable.
- heel lights for your sneakers – if you have an avid runner in your life, these would make a great gift!
- butter socks – the softest socks in the world!
- sugarfina gummies – I’m telling you guys, these gummies are the end all be all. They are so dang good and will cheer up any man or woman!
- sleeping mask – silk pillow cases do wonders, but so do silk masks. If you have someone in your life that loves to sleep with a mask, this gift is wonderful because the silk keeps you from breaking out.
- voluspa mini candle set – theses are some of my favorite candles and this mini set is perfect for a stocking!
- bath bomb jar – these mini bath bombs are a great idea for the gal that likes to end her day with a good bath!
- plush throw – growing up Santa would always put little presents next to our stocking. This throw is a favorite of mine and would make a great, affordable gift to have by your loved one’s stocking!
- alphabet charm necklace – my favorite charm necklace without a doubt. I have an A and and E for Abby and Emma – this would make a special gift for any mother!
- dana rebecca necklace – this is my absolute favorite dainty necklace. It’s on the pricier end, but worth every penny. I’ve worn mine for 4+ years straight!
- monogram cuff bracelets – these bracelets are so dainty and under $25!
- Kate Spade stud earrings – these festive studs are on super sale and they’re a great gift for the gal that likes a little sparkle.
- manicure set – this sounds silly, but this is one of the items I use the most when I travel. It’s actually Travis’s, but I find myself using it almost every time we go somewhere.
- flowerbomb travel spray – this is one of my go-to scents and a travel size perfume option is great for any gal!
- journal – a personalized journal is a great and affordable gift for any traveler!
- monogram travel jewelry case – these cases are great – all different sizes, leather, and have the option for monogramming.
- monogrammed cheese board – almost everyone has a cheese board, but this monogrammed cheese board is especially festive!
- tree ramekins – every entertainer has a plethora of serving dishes and these would be great to add to any collection!
- festive drink stirrers – a cute set of festive drink stirrers make a great gift for Christmas morning!
- 3-ingredient cocktail book – a fun gift for an entertainer to have to be able to whip up a fun drink for any crowd!
- brush cleanser wipes – these $3 cleanser wipes are honestly the best. They work so well and are perfect to have for traveling too!
- glopro – this is my most used tool and would fit perfectly in a stocking. It’s a microneedling tool that helps to regenerate cell growth.
- tinkle razors – just call this dermoplaning on a dime. I cannot live with these razors – I use them to take off my peach fuzz on my face making it smooth and my make-up apply even better.
- brush-on sunscreen powder SPF50 – this is one of the best ways to re-apply sunscreen to your skin throughout the day. It’s a light weight powder and lasts a long time!
- on-the-go tackle box – um…cutest gift ever for a fisherman or even your son or daughter just learning how to fish!
- tech touch gloves – this black pair of gloves (under $10) is a great gift option. Everyone can always use a pair of gloves that you can use your technology with!
- grid-it organizer – all the men in my family have this, y’all. It’s the best way to store all your cords when you travel or when you go to work.
- leather money clip – this leather money clip is the absolute best. It’s another item that all the men in my life have. They last for years and are super classy.
photography: fort lion studio