Happy Tuesday, loves!! So excited to share today’s gift guide with you! This gift guide was so fun to create because these are gifts I have or swear by! They are gifts that would benefit any woman at any age and at any stage in life! If you’re new to this space, be sure to check out the two gift guides I’ve already posted: for the entertainer and for the dog lover.
If you’re shopping for your friend, your significant other, or just the special woman in your life, my gift giving advice is two-fold. First, I would opt for gifts that the woman in your life would love, but wouldn’t buy for herself. That doesn’t necessarily mean gifts that are crazy expensive, but maybe items like a nice blow dryer or nice make-up that she might not buy for herself. The other advice I have is to gift something that she will use a lot. Gifts like scarves, a nice bag, a patagonia, etc.
GIFT GUIDE PICKS FOR HER:
- faux fur throw (under $80) – a blanket is a great gift to give a woman. What woman doesn’t like a cozy blanket to cuddle up with on the couch or keep on her bed? They’re one of those items that gets used over and over again, but that no one wants to spend the money on. The one linked is a great option and would go with any decor style. If you’re looking for something a bit cheaper, this $40 throw is a great option, too!
- spanx faux leather leggings (under $100)- I cannot tell you a single woman that would reject this gift. At right under $100, these faux leather leggings are miracle workers. They are one of the most purhased items from last year and are sure to be just as popular this year. They suck you in and slim you down like you wouldn’t believe AND they’re comfortable. They fit true to size and are something that should be in every woman’s closet. Because of the price though, most women hesitate to purchase them for themselves. So, go above and beyond this year and surprise your gal with these amazing leggings. If you like them too much to get for someone else, heck, put them on your own list!
- fleece pullover (under $50)- and the winner for the most purchased item is…this pullover! Y’all, I have this in blush pink and am honestly debating getting it in another color. It is softer than you can imagine. Every single time I wear this, my girls come cuddle with me. If you need a cheaper option, this $25 pullover from Amazon is another favorite and just as cute!
- classic tote bag (under $300) – a classic tote bag is such a great option for any woman. Every woman can use a tote and it’s not something most women buy every season. I would opt for a classic color – tan or black – and a classic shape like a tote. This ensures she’ll be able to carry it for multiple seasons and/or multiple years.
- the “it” tunic ($103) – y’all, this tunic was also one of last year’s most popular products and it’s making just as big of an impression this year. It comes in several colors and can be worn so many ways. I’ve worn mine as a dress with OTK boots, with my faux leather leggings, and front tucked into jeans. It’s an article of clothing that any lady would wear over and over.
- faux fur scarf (under $100) – scarves are great gifts because you can never have too many. Opt for a nicer scarf if giving as a gift like this gorgeous faux fur scarf.
- fuzzy socks ($10) – oh my word, y’all. If you haven’t felt these butter socks, you haven’t lived. They are so, so dang soft and are the coziest socks you’ll ever put on your feet. These make great stocking stuffers or pair them with the softest PJs (my personal favorite) for a cute gift!
- adult gummies ($20) – who doesn’t love candy? Sugarfina makes the cutest candies for adults and the champagne gummies are a personal favorite! Again, a great stocking stuffer or paired with something like a candle or champagne flutes for a gift.
- uggs ($160) – Uggs are a gift that keeps giving. They are classic in shape and color and work no matter your age or climate!
- lash serum ($100) – unless you’re one of the few women with naturally long, thick eyelashes, this would make a great gift! Not every woman has the time and extra money to get their lashes done every couple of weeks. So, give the gift of long lashes with one of the best lash serums out there!
- T3 blow dryer ($134) – this blow dryer should be in every woman’s bathroom. It’s light weight, easy on your hair, and works so well. It is one of my number one beauty products and worth every single penny. A blow dryer actually makes a great gift because women use them weekly, if not daily.
- BeautyBio GloPro – If I had to pick one gift that any and every woman should own, it’s the GloPro. Mine has truly transformed my skin and is one of the biggest reasons I’ve been able to keep my dark spots at bay. As we get older our skin gets dryer, wrinklier, and less firm. Almost every woman faces this problem, but with this tool you can actually revitalize your cells making your skin firmer, smoother, and brighter! This gift set is a great deal and great option for a gift – it comes with cleansing pads, the unique blush color, and a lip attachment!
If you’re still at a loss of what to get the special woman in your life, opt for sentimentality. The alphabet charm from Helen Ficalora is a great option for any woman. Get her initial or her kids initials and you’re sure to win some brownie points!