Happy April Fool’s Day! I may not have a fun prank to play on you today, but I do get to share my neutral capsule wardrobe for Spring. I love this capsule so much; it’s the perfect nod to summer. When I started thinking about what to include in this month’s factor, I first made a list of all of the “must have” pieces for a Spring capsule wardrobe.
SPRING WARDROBE MUST-HAVES:
- neutral shoes
- eyelet top
- white tee
- white button down
- lightweight sweater
- denim jacket or trench coat
- white jeans
- denim shorts
- white or neutral dress
Once I nailed down the key pieces to include, I started adding pieces I wear constantly already. These pieces include the maxi dress, the white jeans, and the lightweight sweater from last month’s capsule. They are so versatile that I included them among some of my other favorite pieces in this month’s neutral capsule wardrobe.
Neutral Capsule Wardrobe:
- TORY BURCH SLIDES – y’all, these are THE most comfortable slides I have ever worn. No joke. They are so soft and supportive. They will look great with an everyday outfit or your swimsuit.
- QUILTED MULES – a gal can never have enough neutral shoes. I love the cut of these mules and the color is perfect for spring. I included these in this month’s capsule as a good shoe option for work.
- MACRAME BAG – I love the spring, beachy vibes this bag puts off. It’s a crazy good Walmart find and I think it works perfectly in a spring capsule for those that are taking a beach vacation.
- BRIXTON HAT – y’all know I love a good hat in the springtime. It protects your skin, helps you get to day 5 hair, and it is a great accessory for almost any outfit.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SWEATER – a lightweight sweater is essential for any spring wardrobe and this one is only $10!
- EYELET TOP – I think eyelet is essential for any Spring wardrobe. I like the billowy fit of this one as it can be worn out or tucked in. I also like this off-the-shoulder eyelet top, too!
- TANK TOP – this tank top is a wardrobe staple as you can easily layer with it or pair it with any bottoms.
- BUTTON DOWN TOP – I am not a huge collared shirt person, but I like that this one fits looser. It’s a great top to layer over a dress with or pair with denim shorts.
- WHITE TEE – a white tee is another closet staple. I like the arm holes in this one and cannot wait to wear it this month.
- WHITE BODYSUIT – this bodysuit was part of the March capsule wardrobe and I wore it all the time. The tighter fit makes it great for layering with.
- DENIM JACKET – April still has some cooler days so I wanted to include a jacket. A trench coat is a great jacket option for Spring, but I’ve found myself wearing a denim jacket more often. I love the cut and fit of this one and think you will, too!
- DENIM SHORTS – for those warm April days, I included my new favorite (and only pair) of mid-rise denim shorts. I like the rips and the fact that they aren’t too short for moms to pull off!
- BLUSH PINK DRESS – this maxi dress has been a long time favorite. I had the black version in the March capsule and am including the blush color in this month’s. The color is perfect for spring and this is one of those “anytime” dresses that you can where anywhere, any time.
- WHITE JUMPSUIT – I’m still a fan of jumpsuits and wanted to include something comfy in my capsule. I love that this jumpsuit is looser fitting and can be worn as it, layered under a denim jacket, or worn as a coverup.
- WHTIE JEANS – would it even be a spring wardrobe without white jeans? I love this under $100 pair and think they fit perfectly.
- RIBBED MIDI SKIRT – I included this skirt option for those of us that still go into the office.
- GAUZE PANTS – I got mine last year and loved them. They are more than great for the beach!
Shop The April Capsule Wardrobe: