Hi, babes! I cannot believe Easter is less than a week away. While there is a part of us that is grieving the fact that we won’t be hunting for eggs with our cousins or hanging out with our extended family this upcoming weekend, we are choosing to focus on the beautiful truth of this holiday. The truth is, amidst pain and suffering (then and now), Christ died for our sins and then 3 days later he raised again so that we can live eternally with him.
Just like some of the other big holidays, Easter is a holiday that is typically accompanied by a healthy amount of tradition. Traditions that involve families celebrating together, attending church, and hunting eggs. It’s safe to say almost all of our traditions will be altered a bit this year. Trav and I are making it a point to make this Easter just as special as previous Easter celebrations. The one thing we’re finding to be tricky is that we have to rely on activities and gifts that can be ordered online.
The most important part of Easter (let’s be honest) in a little kid’s eye is the Easter basket. It’s almost as exciting as Christmas morning! Luckily, we were able to find almost everything on Amazon, so I thought I’d share our amazon easter baskets with you guys in case you’re in a bind too!
COBBS GIRLS’ EASTER BASKETS
- We are giving each girl a new swim suit in hopes that we can will pool season to be normal this summer.
- Emma is about to be finished with the first Harry Potter book, so we are giving her an illustrated version of the second book.
- Abby loves this book, so she will have this in her Easter basket.
- I did curb-side pick-up for these cute little tie-dye dresses – great for play or the pool!
- Um…how cute are these tie-dye scrunchies?
- As much as we’re trying to steer away from giving toys, we couldn’t resist these hatching rainbow eggs.
- A friend recommended this game to help kids learn their left and right.
- With all the school work happening right now in our home, we gifting them some fun new unicorn pencils.
- They are each getting an “I am confident, brave & beautiful” coloring book.
AMAZON EASTER BASKETS IDEAS