April’s Most Purchased Items:
- Short Sleeve Boxy T-shirt ($15): This boxy tee is one of my favorites and I’m so glad y’all like it, too! It was part of the April Capsule Wardrobe and I included it in May’s Capsule, too. The thing I like the most about this top is that it is cinched at the waist, elevating it from a basic tee to a tee that shows off your waistline. It’s very flattering!
- Target Active Short Sleeve Top ($18): Another Target favorite and I totally get why. This athletic top is very flattering and a great top to wear for any type of workout. I recommend sizing down one.
- Target Ruffle Edge Shorts ($28): I love these shorts and think they should be in everyone’s closet. They are very well-made and look a lot nicer than what they cost. The ruffle edge elevates them a bit from your typical black denim shorts; it gives them a fun, feminine vibe! They fit true to size.
- Target Ruffle Sleeve One Shoulder Blouse ($25): This was a top seller in March and I totally get why it’s a top seller in April, too. It’s very flattering on and looks a lot nicer than it is. If you’re between sizes I recommend going down one size.
- Target Longline Sports Bra ($20): This sports bra is great. It’s perfect for light-medium impact workouts. The way it’s cut make it super flattering and the square neck is right on trend. Fits true to sports bra size.
- Sherpa Customized Bag (price varies): I shared this bag a couple times and am so glad y’all loved it as much as I did. I ordered the medium size with white letters that say “MAMA” on it. I think any size bag would be cute as a gift.
- Tie Shoulder Linen Tank ($80): another top that was part of both the April and May Capsule. This top is one of my all-time favorite tops. It’s incredibly feminine, very comfortable, and makes a fun statement. I highly recommend adding this piece to your wardrobe.
- Lululemon Side-Cinch Shopper Bag ($58): This bag was included in one of my Fleurdille Finds posts and I’m so glad you liked it, too. I felt like the price was reasonable for the brand, the size is perfect for moms or a woman on the go, and the color is right on trend. It’s currently on my wish list to get for our trip to Mexico; it’s a great size bag for traveling.