Hey, there! I’m so glad you’re here!
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is in full swing for early access members and will soon be open to the public on July 15th! Although I was a bit underwhelmed overall by the sale items, there are some gems.
Each year the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale seems to include some staple pieces that are hard to get at a discount during the regular year. In that regard, this sale is a great time to grab some staples or higher priced items.
In addition to sharing some of my favorite finds in each category, I thought it might be most beneficial to share with you all items that I actually own and think are worth purchasing (especially at a discounted price). I also thought I’d share my wishlist with you all; There are several things I have my eye on this year!
NSALE Items I Own and Love:
- FREE PEOPLE TOP –This Free People top is such a great top for Fall. Florals will be on trend again, too! I got this top last fall and actually included it in my Fall 2021 Capsule Wardrobe. The neckline is flattering and it pairs well with almost any color denim.
- BAREFOOT DREAMS CARDIGAN – I got this cardigan several years ago during the Nsale and absolutely love it; It’s crazy soft! In fact, it’s so soft that I have to fight Abby for it as she likes to cuddle with it at night. I like that it can easily be worn with jeans or leggings or as a robe over PJs or loungewear.
- NATORI BRA – I absolutely love Natori bras, but they aren’t cheap. So, this is a great time to grab one! They provide great support, while still looking and feeling sexy. I currently have 3 of them including this exact one.
- BLANK NYC FAUX LEATHER JACKET – this jacket is included in the sale every year and it’s no wonder – it’s a great price point and a wardrobe staple. It rarely goes on sale throughout the year, so grab it at a discount while you can!
- BAREFOOT DREAMS SOCKS – I’m a sucker for cozy socks and these are the absolute coziest! I have several pair and will definitely be grabbing some more. I love wearing them around the house or to bed in the winter.
- BAREFOOT DREAMS BLANKET – I got this blanket during the Nsale last year and it might be my favorite sale purchase! It is crazy soft and has been on my bed for almost a year. It’s the one blanket I like to cuddle with each night and my girls and I fight over it when watching TV. I highly recommend this blanket!
- NORDSTROM BLANKET – this is another crazy soft blanket that my girls and I are constantly fighting over. In fact, I think it’s currently made it’s way into Emma’s room. It’s also a great price point ($30) and makes a great gift – think Christmas!
- SPANX LEGGINGS – I wear my faux leather leggings so much that last year I grabbed these. I was shocked at how much I wore them – even more than my faux leather leggings! I love that they are a bit thicker and they do such a great job of sucking it all in and smoothing everything out. I highly recommend them!
- SPANX FAUX LEATHER LEGGINGS – this is another item that is included in the sale every year. Faux leather leggings are a fall/winter staple for me and I would grab them now if you’re debating because they rarely go on sale.
- ZELLA RUNNING SOCKS – I tried these padded running socks last year and now I wear them all the time for running and walking. They’re a must have if you’re a runner.
- NECESSAIRE BODY WASH + LOTION – I have been using this body wash and lotion for almost a year now. It’s a clean beauty brand and the body wash is so gentle on your skin. I plan on ordering this set for both me and my girls for when we need a replacement.
- NORDSTROM PAJAMAS – These pajamas are crazy soft! I have had my set for more than 2 years and they are still in excellent shape. I will say that although Target has a dupe, their set doesn’t hold up as well in the laundry.
My NSALE Wish List:
- DANA REBECCA EARRINGS – Dana Rebecca is one of my favorite jewelry designers. She makes the daintiest and most beautiful jewelry. Presently, I have this necklace and this one that I wear daily. I love the look of these earrings and know that they so rarely go on sale. I plan on grabbing them in gold. They’re #1 on my list!
- LE LABO PERFUME SAMPLER – my go-to perfume is Le Labo’s Santal perfume. I haven’t tried a lot of the other scents, so I thought this sampler would be a great way to do just that!
- SUPERGOOP SUNSCREEN – I missed the big Supergoop sale this summer, so I plan on grabbing this sunscreen during the Nsale for our family.
- NATORI BRA – as I mentioned above, Natori is one of my favorite bra brands. I have this bra and love it and plan on grabbing it in another color.
- RUNNING SOCKS – as mentioned above, I typically run in Zella socks. However, another runner was raving about these socks, so I thought I’d give them a try.
- BAREFOOT DREAMS SOCKS – one can never have too many comfy socks. I plan on adding a few more to my collection!
- ORBE TEXTURE SPRAY + DRY SHAMPOO – the Orbe texture spray is my favorite of all time. It’s pretty pricey though, so I rarely buy it. Now is the time to grab it on sale!
- BEIS WEEKENDER BAG – my weekender bag is struggling a bit, so I’ve been in the market for a new one. I love the shape of this one and like especially that it has a separate compartment for shoes. Both colors are great, too!
- GOOD AMERICAN JEANS – I’ve tried on Good American jeans several times and absolutely love how they fit. They’re over $100, so I’ve never purchased any. However, their sale price is good and I plan on trying some!
- LONG SLEEVE NORDSTROM PAJAMAS – I love my short sleeve PJ set so much that I plan on grabbing a long sleeve pair for winter!
Shop My NSALE Picks For Each Category: