the weekend edit
Today’s weekend edit is a compilation of items my besties and I couldn’t stop raving about over our girls’ trip. Some items we all have and some were items we recommended to each other.
- Although our body types and coloring are different, we all 3 ordered this dress ($20) and this top ($18).
- This is a great dress option for Cinco De Mayo.
- Every girl needs this under eye cream.
- Erika is a huge fan of Scout & Cellar wine – Sarah and I tried for the first time and loved it. Great taste, cleaner wine with less sugar, and zero hangovers the next day!
- Erika’s house smelled so good when we arrived in OKC and she swears by the candles from Hearth & Hand by Magnolia (scent: Cardamom & Vetiver).
- Sarah recommended “It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way” by Lysa Terkeurst.
- I can’t live without my Pogo Bottle and made both of my friends order it.
- Sarah was wearing these adorable leopard flats (only $20) and says she wears them all the time. Already added them to my cart; they go with everything!
- Have you ever tried green lip stick? Me neither! Sarah had some and we all tried it and fell in love. It’s a green stick, but leaves your lips with the prettiest rosebud pink hue.
- One of our girls trip traditions is to buy matching wallets. We have our eye on this one for this year – it’s a wallet that can be converted into a crossbody, too!