the weekend edit:
- My favorite under $50 dress just came out in the prettiest pink color!!
- I am a sucker for anything white with ruffles and this blouse is on the top of my spring wish list!
- By far and away, my most worn top last spring and summer.
- The freaking cutest cooler bag for summer that could definitely double as a purse!
- The most coveted sandal from last year and it’s back again this year!
- It’s been 3 weeks into my 6 month plan to correct my tech neck and I can already feel pain relief! Highly recommend Dr. Currington in Dallas if you’re looking for a chiropractor.
- This blush pink dress is so cute! Could easily be dressed up or dressed down with sneakers!
- This top is a must-have for spring/summer. I got it last year and it’s worth every penny!
- These embellished sandals are so cute and so affordable, too!
- My friends and I called this sweater the “friendship sweater” because we all have it! Super affordable, too!
PS – it’s not too late to sign up for the March challenge of The FITT Cycle!! You can see my 6 week before/after photos here and be sure to use code: ANNA for $20 off your first month!! Let’s get our bods summer ready, babes!