top: target | jacket: target | jeans: madewell | purse: anthropologie | shoes: similar |sunnies: karen walker
the weekend edit
- At only $39 this stripe tee was my biggest seller this week.
- I’ve worn this dress 3 times this past week and plan to wear it many more. I got more compliments on this dress than any dress I can remember.
- Anyone else love keeping written calendars? Call me crazy, but I keep 3 written calendars. This desk planner for our family, this planner for my blog, and this one for speech therapy. All different, all amazing.
- We tried El Bolero last night for the first time and it was so good! I highly recommend it. If you go, get their top shelf margarita, spicy.
- In just 4 days we’re hitting the road to go tent camping. I say it every time we take a road trip, but this is the best travel blanket for kids.
- I’ve been wanting to add a bench to our living room and this one is top of my list.
- For those that started The FITT Cycle, this is a great free weights set.
- How cute is this leopard one piece swim suit?
- The “Anna” bag from Etienne Aigner needs to be in all of our closets.
- Our go-to meal lately has been a bed of Trader Joe’s Veggie Blend with Toasted Sesame Dressing and a salmon fillet on top.