the weekend edit:
- If you’re an UGG fan like me, head to my instagram to enter to win these Koolabura boots!
- Join me Tuesday, 12/11 at the Helen Ficalora Store at NorthPark Center from 6-8 pm to shop and sip champagne together!
- We picked up this $5 mug this week for teacher gifts – super cute and comes in 4 colors!
- These slippers are already one of the most popular items this year! They would make a great girl gift!
- These rockstar jeans have been rocking my life. A friend was bragging about them for the price & fit and I get it now!
- The sweater in today’s images is a must-have! It fits true to size and I love how long it is – a great sweater to wear with our favorite faux leather leggings!
- This $26 dress from this post was the most purchased item last week!
- Just got in these light fixtures for our hall and this one for our entry way. Love small home improvement projects!
- We started the Giving Manger with the girls this week – it’s a GREAT way to help your kiddos learn to serve others and be rewarded for doing so. We did it last year and I highly recommend it!
- The girls have dress rehearsal today for their annual Christmas recital at Santa’s Village. Both dances are so dang cute! Emma Grace’s jazz class is wearing this cute Santa dress!
photography: fort lion studio