Happy President’s day! I hope y’all are off work and enjoying a lazy day at home. We’ve been blessed with another 70 degree day and are hoping to spend most of our days outside. I’m also hoping to snag some good sale items today and have listed the best sales below if you are too!
president’s day sales:
- abercrombie – sale up to 50% off
- aerie – one piece swim suits – $35
- american eagle – 25-60% off everything
- ann taylor – 40% off full-price styles; extra 60% off sale items
- banana republic – 40% off everything + extra 10% off online
- crate & barrel – 15% off spring arrivals + free shipping
- dsw – 20% off boots & booties
- express – 40% off everything!
- evereve – up to 70% off original prices
- loft – up to 70% off sale items
- macy’s – 35-60% off
- nordstrom – winter sale up to 40% off
- nordstrom rack – CLEAR THE RACK sale up to 25% off clearance
- old navy – 50% off all dresses
- pottery barn – up to 70% off items!
- target – 20% off furniture, bedding, patio and more!
February is such an odd time to shop I feel like. It’s still winter, but all the stores are starting to sell Spring and Summer clothes. Honestly, I use this time to stock up on winter classics on major sale and invest in versatile pieces that will help me transition from cooler to warmer temps. One of the items I’ve been gravitating toward is bodysuits. They’re thinner than a sweater, can be easily layered over, and can also be worn with shorts or a skirt.
I found this Leith bodysuit from Nordstrom and loved it from the second I tried it on. The neckline is flattering for all body types, the material is so comfortable, and it’s also affordable. It’s a great basic to have in your closet!
photography: maribel morales