Happy Friday, loves! The holiday weekend is finally here! I hope you have some fun plans for the next couple of days. We’re living our best life in Nashville and our sweet girls are living their best life their grandparents in Dallas. I love getting to travel with just my husband, but at the same time I miss my girls like crazy. Praise the Lord for technology!
I will say, the one thing I can’t seem to escape no matter where I travel to or who I travel with is the inability to sleep in. And, I most definitely have the girls to thank for that. This morning I was up well before the hubs and while it was too early to run, it was not too early to shop. Guys, the Memorial Day sales have already started and they’re so good! This is a great time to grab some good summer staples or those higher priced items you’ve been eyeing. Check below for the best sales so far:
- ABERCROMBIE – 40% off the entire store!
- ANN TAYLOR – 40% off your purchase – code: SOREADY
- BANANA REPUBLIC – 40% off your purchase – no exclusions – code: BRSUMMER
- EXPRESS – everything up to 50% off!
- FREE PEOPLE – up to 40% off summer essentials
- LOFT – 40% off everything (including today’s sweater!) – code: LONGWKND
- MADEWELL – 20% off dresses
- NORDSTROM – HALF YEARLY SALE! – up to 40% off through June 3!
- SHOPBOP – up to 40% off
- URBAN OUTFITTERS – up to 50% off men’s, women’s, and all POOL FLOATS are 30% off!
Let’s chat about today’s look though. I shared this look on instagram a couple of weeks ago, but wanted to share here too! Summer sweaters are a big thing this year and I am so glad. They’re easy to make work no matter what climate you’re in, and they’re super versatile. It’s pretty hot in Dallas, so I opted for a sleeveless sweater. This sweater in particular is great because it can be work appropriate and still attractive enough for date night. The neutral color also allows it to be styled in several ways. I paired it with blank jeans, but it would look just as precious with some white shorts.
photography: fort lion studio