Happy Tuesday, Fleurdille family! Have any of you guys tapped into the amazing fashion steals you can find on Amazon? I’ve been posting some of my favorite Amazon items over the past couple of weeks and they’ve quickly become some of my best sellers. The price points are good and surprisingly, you can find some really well-made items!
The bodysuit in today’s post is one of my favorite Amazon fashion finds to date. If you haven’t gotten into the bodysuit trend, I highly recommend it. They are actually pretty comfortable and super flattering. They keep your top tucked in and smooth and this one actually sucks you in a little bit. I love the femininity of this bodysuit with the big ruffles; they’re so fun! Travis calls this top “extra” and ladies, I am so okay with that. Sometimes we need a little extra in our lives.
I also got these denim shorts from Amazon, too. They’re one of my favorite brands – Levi’s – and when I saw they were available for Prime shipping on Amazon I immediately gave in. They’re super fun for summer and fit true to size. Some of my other favorite Amazon fashion finds as of late can be found below.
amazon fashion finds:
- Long Sleeve High Low Top – this is one of my best sellers right now. It’s under $20 and comes in 9 colors. My bestie has the coral color and it looked incredible on her! See how I styled it here.
- V-neck Bell Sleeve Shift Dress – this dress has been another best seller. It comes in 13 colors and patterns and is double lined so it’s not see through. It’s a great dress for graduation, a spring shower or wedding, or just going out for dinner with your significant other. I have the white one (shocker) and love it!
- Long Sleeve Side Slit Pullover Tunic – easily the most comfortable sweater ever! I’ve been my go-to spring uniform and honestly, I’ve worn it so many times with the denim shorts from today’s post. It comes in 7 colors and you won’t want to take if off once you put it on. I recommend sizing down one size.
- Short Sleeve Maxi Dress with Pockets – am I being too frank if I told you you’d be crazy if you didn’t own this immediately? Y’all, this dress is insanely comfortable! It comes in a million colors and is the best dress for running errands. See how I styled it here.
- 3/4 Length Bell Sleeve Shirt – oh em gee. This top is a must have! Under $20 and comes in 13 colors and is so freaking cute on. I have see it on so many bloggers and it honestly looks good on every body type. See how I styled mine here.
- Leopard Print One Piece Swim Suit – this $18 suit is so freaking cute, y’all. I wore it this past weekend on our lake trip and got so many compliments. It’s padded well and supports well, and has the cutest low cut back. I’m all about those sexy yet appropriate one pieces.
- Beach Wrap Skirt – since we’re on the topic of bathing suits, this wrap skirt is one of the cutest coverups. It’s only $10 and it’s sheer fabric is sure to make a statement poolside or on the beach!
- White Studded Sandals – if you haven’t noticed yet, studded or embellished sandals are a major shoe trend right now. They are so fun, but not something I wanted to spend a fortune on. So, I scoured the interwebs and found this $15 pair with the cutest studs. They’re also super comfy!
- Joggers with pockets – I have several joggers I wear around the house or to bed, but wanted a cute pair that I could style to wear during the day. I found this $15 pair on amazon and have been so happy with them. They’re the perfect texture – not too heavy – for spring and the color lends itself to many outfit options. See how I styled them over the weekend here.
- “Let Me Sleep” PJS – I haven’t actually tried these on yet, but just got them in the mail. I thought they were the cutest little PJ set!
- Vneck High Waist Wide Leg Jumpsuit – y’all, I freaking love this jumpsuit. I got the white one, but it comes in 8 colors including black. I will say if you get the white one make sure you wear nude undies and a nude bra or else it’s a tad see through.
- Flare Sleeve Eyelet Dress – finally is this little eyelet dress. It is so dang cute! The skirt part is double lined, but do note that the top is a bit see through. So, either style with a bandeau or wear a thin cami underneath it. Or heck, just rock your regular bra!
photography: fort lion studio