the 6 facial masks I love and cannot live without:
- Charcoal Mask by Beautycounter – if I’m starting to break out, this is my go-to mask. The charcoal in this mask absorbs excess oil and draws out impurities in the skin. It also has salicylic acid and lactic acid in it which helps to smooth out your skin and reduce your pore size. I’ve even starting using this as spot treatment on my oldest when she starts to breakout.
- Detox Me mask by FRÉ skincare (code: “fleurdille” for 20% off) – this is my go-to mask after sweating whether that’s from a long workout or spending the day with my kids in the Texas heat. This mask was designed to prevent post-sweat breakouts by removing excess oils and dead skin cells and unclog pores. It also ends up leaving your skin with a beautiful glow – an added bonus!
- Depuffing Mask by Clarins – this is absolutely the holy grail mask for depuffing. I use this mask after a night out or when I’m simply feeling puffy! To get the best results, I recommend wearing this mask for a minimum of 1 hour. It’s a bit pricey, but I have yet to find something that works better!
- Ultra Hydrating Mask by Follain (code: ANNA15) – at only $34, this mask is one of the fastest and best ways to restore moisture to dehydrated skin. This is a great mask for winter months or simply when your skin feels dehydrated. It’s a clean mask, too, so it’s safe for kids to use. I used this on my girls all summer long. You can wear it as a mask, but I think the most effective way to wear this mask is overnight.
- Rose Stem Cell Anti-Aging Gel Mask by Peter Thomas Roth – I’ve talked about this mask before as being another one of those masks that blew me away by the results I saw. I first tried it at a girls’ weekend as one of my friends swore by it. I put it on, then went to bed. Y’all, I wish I could tell you how soft my face felt in the morning! After feeling how smooth and hydrated my face felt I immediately ordered it.
- Whipped Exfoliating Mask by DIME Beauty (code: ANNAC20) – I love using this mask to exfoliate my skin because it is so dang gentle. It’s a quick mask, too, as you only have to have it on for 5 minutes. It also has salicylic acid in it, which helps to reduce the appearance of redness and inflammation.