Hey, there! I’m so glad you’re here!
Fall is officially here and with that I’ve grabbed some new pieces to wear this fall! Most of what I’ve been purchasing are basics I know I can wear through the winter and even into next year!
We’re also weeks away from moving into our new home (yay!), so we’ve been getting some things for the new home, too! Y’all know I’m a big sale shopper so I’ve waited for sales for some of our bigger items like our couch. I’ve also tried to get some looks for less by finding pieces I love from higher end brands and recreating the look for somewhat less. It’s so fun!
Anyway, I hope you enjoy today’s post and find something that catches your eye! The price points range from super affordable to semi-splurge worthy.
September 2022: Recent Purchases I Am Loving:
- Amazon Hoodie – I grabbed this hoodie a couple of weeks ago and y’all went crazy over it. I get why! It’s super cute on with skinny jeans or leggings and comes in a billion different colors. I grabbed it in green (Sic’em Bears), but I’m debating getting a neutral color since I love it so much. It’s perfect for watching football on the couch!
- Mini Bag – I wanted a new bag for fall, but couldn’t quit decide what style of bag I wanted. I found this under $40 bag and knew it was the one. I love the shape and color! It can be worn without a strap – making it look nicer – or as a crossbody bag with the shoulder strap.
- Hammered Hoop Earrings – I’m so kicking myself for throwing out all my hoop earrings a couple of years ago. Hoops of all sizes are back in, so I grabbed this pair this week. I love that they’re hammered, making them a bit more fun than just a classic pair of earrings.
- Area Rug – I created a mood board for both of the girls bedrooms and both wanted a pink rug. Emma Grace and I found this one at Walmart of all places! She loves that it has more colors than just pink in it and I loved the price point. No sense in dropping tons of money on a rug my child will no doubt destroy over time, ya know?
- Glass Cabinet – y’all, I just can’t with this cabinet. It’s going to go in our entryway with this mirror and I just can’t wait to set it up. I think it will be so fun to style the shelves throughout the holidays.
- Stripe Henley Tee – Stripes are big right now, but y’all are already know that. I have a striped sweater, but wanted a casual stripe top, too. When I saw this one I grabbed it immediately to wear to Baylor games.
- Black Cardigan – I have a cream cardigan almost identical to this one and find myself wearing it constantly. I don’t really have a black cardigan though, so I grabbed this one (great price point!) and have been impressed by how well-made it is. I’d size down one size if you want to wear it tucked into jeans.
- Storage Bins – One of the closets in our new home is super deep so I wanted to get some storage bins to keep things organized. I grabbed several sets of these to put the girls’ games and craft supplies in and am already happy with them. The handles are nice and they’re surprisingly sturdy.
- Acrylic Organizer Caddy – I’m constantly looking for new ways to keep the girls’ things organized. I found these adorable acrylic organizer and plan to add a monogram to them. My vision is to fill them with supplies they’ll need for homework – pens, pencils, erasers, scissors, etc.
- Flare Jeans – these were definitely a splurge for me. I went into Anthropologie to try on a sweater and wanted to see what it looked like with jeans on. I’ve been looking for a nice pair of flares so I tried these on. Y’all, they are so dang soft and the darker color makes them look so nice. I already highly recommend them!