These posts are some of my favorite. I love seeing what you guys gravitate toward. It helps me to know more about y’all and more about what you like and want. Four of last month’s most purchased items were from Target, which doesn’t surprise me. The price point is too good to pass up and the items are super cute.
What surprised me though was that the strapless bra made the top items. It surprised me because I haven’t shared it in a long time, so you guys were finding old links. I typically only wear nippies now, but this strapless bra is great if you need coverage and a big of support/cleavage.
May 2022’s Most Purchased Items:
- PLEATED SKORT – I have this skirt in white, but think the hot pink is so cute! If you’re interested in how this fits, check out my Instagram. I did a reel comparing this skort to the athleta skort. Sizing wise – this one fits TTS.
- LINEN PANTS – these linen pants were part of the May capsule wardrobe and I’m so glad y’all like them as much as I do! They’re such a great pant for summer! They can be worn with a simple white tee or over your bathing suit.
- WOVEN SLIDES – these sandals are great for summer. The woven design makes them look so much more expensive than they really are.
- STRAPLESS BRA – this strapless bra is so good for the price point. You can wear it multiple times as well.
- TAPERED PANTS – I absolutely love these pants. They are great for work or play. Their tapered cut makes them look a lot more expensive than they really are, too.
- CARGO MIDI SHORTS – I love these short and so glad you do, too! They are super flattering on and a fun change-up to cutoff shorts.
- GAUZE MAXI SKIRT – another item from May’s capsule wardrobe. This skirt is perfect for summer. It’s lined well so it’s not see-through. It’s light and breezy to wear, and the slit makes it a bit sexier than a typical maxi skirt.
- TIERED MAXI DRESS – this dress is perfect for summer – feminine, fun, and flirty!