Can you feel it? Can you feel the excitement? Y’all, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale starts TOMORROW at 2 am CST. Although it does feel like a mad dash in the beginning to make sure you get the items you want in the sizes you want, don’t fret! I am here to be your personal shopper and shopping guide for the duration of the sale!
Lucky for our Fleurdille family, I have the privilege of going to Nordstrom today to preview the Early Access sale. I’ll be spending my day trying out outfits, scouting out the best deals, and prepping my site for you all to shop the sale easily! If you’ll notice, there’s a new tab on the top of menu of my blog titled, “NORDSTROM SALE.” When you hover over this tab it will drop down a bunch of menu items to choose from including home, men, women, and more! This is the best and easiest way to shop the sale. I will still be doing blog posts and insta stories, but the majority of the sale finds will be on my “NORDSTORM SALE” tabs. I will be updating those daily for the duration of the sale.
Now, as for how to shop the sale, there really are some ways to shop it better. These are tips I’ve learned over the past couple of years and they will help ensure that you get the items you want in the sizes you want.
- SHOP ONLINE (pick up in store) – this is my number 1 tip for several reasons. First, online will have more items and more sizes than the store will. Secondly, things sell fast the first two days, so you have a better chance of getting the items you want by buying online. Personally, I don’t like paying for shipping, so I usually buy online and then just select “in store pick up” to save a little money. Also, you beat the crowds this way!
- FOLLOW ME IN THE LIKETOKNOW.IT APP – in an effort to not clog up your instagram feed with all #nsale finds, I will be posting a lost more #nsale content to the liketoknow.it app. If you don’t already have the app, go ahead and download it. It’s free and super user-friendly. Once you have the app, just search me, “fleurdille,” and follow me on the app. Check back daily for #nsale outfits and posts – all the links will live right there and will make it super easy for you to shop!
- EMAIL ME – guys, use me! Seriously, it’s what I’m here for! I will of course be updating my sale tabs daily and sharing my finds on all social media channels, but that doesn’t mean I won’t miss some items. So, if you’re looking for something specific, just shoot me an email and I will be your personal shopper – email@example.com.
- TALK TO ME – this piggy backs off the above point, but talk to me. Email me, DM me, write me a letter (haha, jk!), but talk to me. Let me know what type of items you’re looking for or what you want to see more of on my blog/social channels. I’m here to serve you!
- TRIPLE POINTS DAY – if you plan on doing one big splurge like me, be sure to plan your Triple Points Day for the day you will be shopping. Gotta take advantage of those Nordstrom Note perks aka free money for the sale later!
- ORDER MULTIPLE SIZES – this is something I’ve started doing over the past year and it’s really been beneficial. If I’m between sizes – especially with shoes – I just order both sizes and then return the ones that don’t fit. This way you ensure that you get your size before your desired item sells out.
dress: goodnight macaroon | shoes: dolce vita (here in black, similar) | bag: amazon | sunnies: karen walker
photography: fort lion studio