Are you a gold jewelry gal? Me too! From gold necklaces to gold rings, I am a gold gal at heart.
Don’t get me wrong, I will most definitely wear silver jewelry, but gold jewelry is my personal preference. As the years have gone by I’ve also learned that I prefer minimalist jewelry over statement pieces. I want to wear pieces that can be worn any day and with any outfit.
I have also realized that I don’t need to rush into buying jewelry. Over time I have added key pieces to my jewelry collection that will transcend time. Adding pieces you really love will also ensure you get the most wear out of them.
The other great thing about adding classic, minimalist jewelry is that you can use them as a base layer. You can easily layer them with other jewelry pieces or pair them with a statement piece.
Affordable Gold Jewelry I Wear Every Day:
- “Ouray” Paperclip Gold Chain – this necklace is the perfect base layer necklace for layering. I love the paperclip trend, but don’t like how bulky some of the paperclip chains look. The Ouray Necklace is incredibly delicate and lays flat on your skin. If you aren’t into the layering trend, this necklace looks great worn by itself as well.
- Layered Disc Necklace – not knowing how long the “layered necklace” look would stay on trend, I didn’t want to spend a fortune on a layered necklace. I found this one on Amazon that had hundreds of reviews and a 4.5 star rating. I love how thin the chains are and how well it lays layered over my Ouray necklace. I’ve been wearing mine for weeks and haven’t experienced any tarnishing. I highly recommend this
- Pure Heart Ring – as y’all know, James Avery has been one of my go-to brands for jewelry; a brand I’ve loved and worn since I was a child. About a year ago I added the Pure Heart Ring to my ring collection. Since getting it, I’ve worn it almost every single day! The band is pretty thin and the heart makes a fun, minimalist statement. It comes in silver, too, if you’re a silver gal.
- Stackable Twist Ring – this gold ring is my favorite addition to my minimalist gold jewelry collection. I wanted a ring to wear on my middle finger and landed on this twist ring. Although it’s designed to wear stacked with other rings, I love how simple it looks as is.
I’m normally a studs gal, but this summer I’ve been loving wearing hoops. I didn’t want anything too big and bulky, so I ordered a couple pairs from Amazon. I’ve honestly been so happy with both of them. They are small enough that you can wear them to bed and they haven’t tarnished or broken all summer!
- Gold Plated Cuff Eaarrings – these gold cuffs are only $13 and are great quality.
- Gold Plated Cubic Zarconia Cuff Earrings – these cubic zarconia cuffs are the perfect pairing to the gold cuffs and only $14.
Gold Sunglasses Chain:
This gold sunglasses chain isn’t exactly “jewelry,” but it’s been one of the most popular gold items I’ve worn lately. What I love about this gold sunglasses chain is that when you wear it with the necklaces above it simply looks like another gold necklace layered with the other two. It’s a great summer statement!
If You Like This Post, You May Also Like:
Handmade Jewelry That Empowers Women
July Capsule Wardrobe With Pieces You Can Wear All Year Long