Today is all about purses! When it comes to purses, I am all about buying a nice quality purse, but sometimes I just can’t bring myself to pay full price. So, today I’ve listed a couple big sales going on with some of my favorite designers and I’ve linked my favorite bags! Enjoy.
- Michael Kors – metallic is big this season, and this metallic leather tote is the perfect travel accessory; need a bag to make a statement, this Selma Large patent-leather satchel in red is perfection; I also love the Jules Drawstring Leather Large Shoulder Bag, the leather zip tote in gray, the Casey Small Calf Leather Satchel in fuchsia, and my favorite new clutch pictured above!!
- Kate Spade – the Alice Street Small Adriana is the perfect neutral purse for spring, the Evening Belles Alouette in cobalt blue or fuchsia is the perfect bag to carry to an evening event, the Cedar Street Medium Harmony in red is the perfect Valentine’s Day gift (for yourself), and the Highland Place Medium Maria in blush or red is a great over-sized crossbody bag!
- Tory Burch – if you’re looking to invest in a classic black bag, the Mercer Slouchy Hobo is a great option; the Robinson Floral Open Dome Satchel is a great bag to carry into spring – the patter is perfect!
- Nordstrom – Nordstrom has some of the best sales and the following bags are great bags to wear now and carry them into Spring: Fossil’s Sydney Shopper in fuchsia, Vince Camuto Julia clutch (it’s hard to resist a clutch with a pop of animal print), Vince Camuto’s Caleb Clutch in a classic black and white pattern, and Betsey Johnson’s ‘Bow-nanza’ satchel (only offered online) is the perfect combination of black and white and an oversized pink bow!
- Fab – Marlon Purse in light blue and the Senna Tote in black.
xo – anna