Hey, there! I’m so glad you’re here!
Every year I push myself to treat my face and skin better. My mother has always been my inspiration as she has the most beautiful skin, no doubt due to the way she protects her skin.
I love to find new brands and new products that truly produce lasting benefits. For the past 5-6 months or so I have been trying to be religious about face masks, using them once or twice a week. I typically use one on Sundays when I have my hair mask in and then once more midweek.
I also have certain masks I use when I travel to prevent blemishes and certain masks I use after a night out.
Just like my morning and evening skincare routine, I’ve gradually started to perfect my face mask routine.
Top 5 Favorite Face Masks:
- Clarins Depuffing Mask ($64) – this mask has been a complete game changer and is without a doubt, the best depuffing mask. I started using it several months ago and will never go back. I use this mask when I need to depuff my face after a night of little sleep or after a night out with a cocktail or two. To see the best results, wear the mask for over an hour. I typically get up, cleanse, and then wear the mask while I move through my morning routine. I’ve even been known to wear this mask on my morning walk!
- Follain Ultra Hydrating Mask ($34) – chalk full of antioxidants, omegas, and radiance boosters, this mask is incredible at adding moisture back into your face. You can wear it for 20 minutes and rinse it off, but I find the best results when I wear it through the night. It’s also a clean mask and very gentle on your face, so you can use it on kids as well. After our beach trip this summer my girls had very dry skin. So, all 3 of us wore this mask overnight every night for a week and avoided peeling and dry spots by restoring moisture. (use code: ANNA15 for 15% off)
- Beautycounter Charcoal Mask ($54) – this clay mask has been a favorite of mine for years. It is so good at extracting impurities and excess oil, and preventing breakouts. I use this mask several times a month and any time I feel a breakout coming on. I also use it the day after traveling as flying or traveling to a different climate seems to wreak havoc on my skin sometimes.
- Dime Whipped Exfoliating Mask ($34) – although I use this gentle exfoliating cleanser every morning, my face still has to be exfoliated often. I have been using this mask lately and love it. It’s very, very gentle on your skin and does a great job of exfoliating leaving your skin smoother and softer. (use code: AnnaC20 for 20% off)
- Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Mask ($110) – my girlfriend swore by this mask and let me try it on a moms’ staycation. I know so many swear by Peter Thomas Roth products, but I wasn’t sure it would live up to the hype. Y’all, there was a noticeable difference in my face the next morning – tighter feeling skin and smoother. The difference was so noticeable that I ordered it immediately. I promise this mask is worth the price and will lend you immediate results. NOTE: the price is daunting, but the size of the jar is huge and will last a long, long time!