Happy Cyber Monday! Do you feel all shopped out or are you still shopping all the wonderful deals going on? We’ve definitely tried to take advantage of all the sales to finish our Christmas shopping. You can read my post where I share items I own and love that are on sale here. You can also check out Sunday’s post with my top 10 items and a list of retailers and their Cyber Monday deals here.
Rather than share more sale items here (I’ll definitely be doing that on Instagram), I thought I’d share something different here on the blog. I want to share a bit more about one of my go-to beauty brands as they are having 30% off all of their items!
Y’all know I have been a long time proponent of clean beauty products. In fact, most of my make-up comes from clean beauty companies (check out my daily skincare routine here). Their products are amazing and have helped my face so much. Then, during COVID, I was introduced to a newer clean beauty brand – DIME Beauty Co.The company was created by the cutest couple in an effort to provide clean skincare products for women of all ages. I love, too, that they are not quite as expensive as some competing brands.
Over the past year or so I have tried a lot of their products and several have become staples for me. Again, I wanted to share because you can get 20% off with code: “annac20” year-round. The products I mention below are products I use every single day; I highly recommend them. They would also make great Christmas gifts or stocking stuffers!
Okay, one more thing and the impetus to writing this post! I need to tell you a quick story that just further supports how amazing these products are. Last week I got a facial for my birthday from a well-respected spa; it was a magical experience! I love getting facials and when it came to the end of mine, I was looking forward to hearing tips to improve my skin. I suffer from melasma and my skin is typically dehydrated.
Y’all! When my facial was over the aesthetician turned on a little light and told me that she didn’t have a single recommendation! She said “whatever you’re doing, keep doing because it’s working.” She told me I made her work easy because my skin was well-hydrated, my melasma was under control, and she could tell I was taking care of my skin. I was shocked! I am definitely not one of those women with genetically flawless skin, so I attribute 99% of my skin to the products I use consistently.
DIME Beauty Products I Use Daily:
- TBT Serum (Anti-Aging Serum) – I use this serum morning and night. After trying all of their serums, this one seems to work the best for my skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. It goes on really smoothly and is so gentle on your skin. It also helps reduce the appearance of dark spots.
- Perfume (7 Summers & Malibu Night) – You can also try out this sampler set to see which scent suits you the best!
- TBT Cream – this cream is amazing and a clean retinol alternative. I use this every other night after cleansing and applying my TBT serum. This product helps to accelerate skin turnover, promote new collagen, and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Restorative Night Cream – y’all, my skin LOVES this night cream. I use it on the nights I don’t use the TBT Cream. It doesn’t feel thick or greasy when you apply it. It does a truly incredible job of hydrating your skin and has been a life saver during these drier months.
- Luminosity Eye Serum – I used to stray away from eye creams because they either felt too thick or my eyes were too sensitive and would water constantly. I’ve been using this eye cream though and love it. This eye cream works to decrease puffiness, decrease dark circles, and keeps your skin super hydrated.
- Eyelash Boost Serum – Okay, here me out on this. I don’t believe there’s a product out there that will change your genetic makeup and how your body produces hair. However, this is the ONLY eyelash serum I’ve used that’s made a small difference. If you use this one consistently, it will make your eyelashes grow in thicker and slightly longer!
DIME Beauty Co. Product Facts:
- Clean ingredients. Vegan. Cruelty-free. No harsh chemicals. Products are ranked between a 1-3 on the EWG toxicity scale
- Consulting with a physician is recommended when pregnant/breastfeeding to make sure the products are right for you
- Products are Fragrance-free
- Offer a budget-friendly, Vegan, and Cruelty-Free option
- Packaging is glass making them Eco-friendly
- Return policy: You can return up to 60 days -Free shipping on U.S. orders over $49
I am lucky to call myself a DIME Beauty partner. As always, thank you for supporting those brands that I support and in return support Fleurdille.