It’s no secret that I’m a huge fan of Beautycounter products and I have been for a long time! Over the years I’ve grown to love certain (most) products and also found some I didn’t care for like their mascara.
Because some of you may be new around here, I thought I’d review the products I love, use daily, and can’t live without!
- CLEANSING BALM: This is one of my ride or die Beautycounter products. It’s also one of the very first products I ever tried from Beautycounter. The main reason I love this product is that it is a great cleanser. It is very gentle and one of the only cleansers that will fully take off my eye make-up without irritating my eyes or leaving residual mascara. I also use this cleansing balm as an “extra moisturizing” mask in the winter. You simply put on a thin layer before bed and it will all soak in by the time you wake up. I will also say that a little goes a long way, so although it’s a bit pricey, it will last for a long, long time.
- CHARCOAL MASK: This is another one of the original products I tried. After years of using this product, I still count this mask as one of my favorite masks. It does a fabulous job of cleansing your skin from toxins. I use this product every Sunday evening and then I use this mask every single time after traveling!
- COUNTERCONTROL FACE WASH: I have been using this face wash for at least two years now. I like this one because I’m prone to breaking out and this helps to reduce blemishes. My normal routine is to remove my make-up with the cleansing balm and then wash it with this face wash.
- RESURFACING PEEL: Oh man, this product is one of the gateway products for sure! It helps to smooth out your skin texture, reduce pore sizes, and will brighten your face. It is one of the more powerful products, so I suggest starting by using it every 3 days to see if your skin shows redness. I typically use this product every other night.
- SUPREME CREAM: This is aptly named and is a product I simply cannot live without. I use it sparingly, but always have it on hand. This cream is THE BEST at putting moisture back into your skin when you’re suffering from dry skin. I use it a lot in the winter and then as needed throughout the rest of the year. Just apply a thin layer at night and it will soak in over night. This is another one that is pricey at first, but last a very long time.
- COCOCREAM CLEANSER: This is such a gentle cleanser and one we keep in our shower at all times. Both my husband and myself use it. My oldest has also just started needing to wash her face and this is the cleanser she uses because it is so gentle.
- DEODORANT: I’ve been wearing clean deodorant for a long time and have tried a lot of different brands. This deodorant is one of the only brands that doesn’t irritate my skin. Another reason I stick with this one is that you don’t have to buy a whole new applicator, you just buy the replacement cartridges.
- PRIMER: I don’t use a primer every day, but typically use it on days when we go out or have plans. I like it because not only does it give you a dewy glow, but it’s super lightweight and layers well under your makeup.
- FOUNDATION: I’ve used Beautycounter foundation for years now and have nothing bad to say! It gives moderate coverage and is so light on your face. A lightweight foundation is key in warm weather! This is another product, too, where a little goes a long way.
- MATTE POWDER: This is a holy grail product for me! I use this every single day over my makeup. It’s sheer and conceals your makeup. It’s the only product that keeps me from getting greasy throughout the day!
- CREAM SHADOW: I’ve always used a cream shadow under my powder eye shadow to keep it on longer. I started using this one a year ago and love it. It’s also a light shimmer you can wear on days you don’t want to wear a lot of makeup.