Happy hump day, sweet friends! How many of you have “ride or die” items that you carry in your bag? I think we all have favorite products for different seasons, but if I carry something in my bag for more than a year I consider it a “must-have” item. There are just some items that I simply cannot live without. They’re items that get me through anything – work, play, last-minute changes of plans, you name it!
6 Must-Have Items for Your Purse:
- my lipstick/lip gloss duo – My Mac Lipstick (color: Creme Cup) is the color I cannot live without. It’s a pale pink and honestly, I wear it in every single season. It’s such a pretty pink and looks great with every skin tone. I always pair it with my NARS Lipgloss (color: Turkish Delight). I am almost embarrassed to tell you how long I’ve been wearing this gloss – maybe 4 years! Seriously, it’s that good and looks so good alone or over any color!
- business cards – ever since starting my blog, I’ve made it a priority to carry some business cards with me. You never know when you might need them! I also have started carrying business cards for my friends’ businesses. It’s so fun supporting my friends and sharing their dreams, too!
- sunnies – absolutely no shock to you all that I cannot live without my go-to Karen Walker sunglasses. Y’all, did you know they’re on sale today, too! They rarely go on sale, but today they’re on sale for $175 (originally $250)!! Grab them before they sell out!
- tory burch zip wallet – I have a little mini wallet that has all of my essential cards in it. I have a big wallet, too, but this is the one I carry day-to-day. It’s nice because I can throw this is whatever bag I’m carrying.
- sun screen – this is a tip I learned from my dermatologist – to always have sunscreen with you and reapply as needed. I drive a lot during the day and never realized how much sunlight my face gets through my window! I use Elta MD moisturizer with sunscreen and love, love, love it! It doesn’t smell like sunscreen, isn’t thick and cakey, and wears well under make-up.
- mints or gum – I wish I could say that I always carry mints or gum for my breath, but I would be lying. Really, I carry them because Abby always asks for mints and Emma Grace always asks for gum.
top: chicwish c/o | denim: levi’s | shoes: etienne aigner | bag: free people (similar) | sunnies: karen walker
photography: fort lion studio
This post was created in collaboration with Chicwish. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting those brands that support Fleurdille.