Happy Thursday, y’all! How is y’all’s week going so far? Mine has felt like a lot more work and a lot less play, but that’s just part of life I suppose. I am super pumped for today’s post though! When I first started Fleurdille my number one mission when it comes to clothes has remained constant. I strive to introduce you to clothing that is well-made, on trend, and affordable. And today I am proudly partnering with Versona, a clothing company that strives to do the same! So, let’s get down to business and start talking affordable trends!
It’s true that each season has it’s own set of trends. Some are fun, some seem doable, and some seem a bit whacky. Weeding out which ones work for you and which trends are longer lasting is key. Instead of trying to wear every single trend, focus on the main ones that will make a statement. Now for me, the easiest way to wear the latest trend is to focus on the top 5 or 6 that fit my style and that will have the biggest impact on my wardrobe. When I say impact I’m not only talking about the “wow factor,” but how versatile each piece is. Can you wear that trend, that velvet skirt for example, with more than one top?
Additionally, when you’re buying pieces to stay on trend, find items that are affordable. Don’t break the bank on trendy items. Yes, you still want well-made clothing, but also affordable. Like I said initially, today I am partnering with Versona to bring you this look and the top 6 affordable trends. What I love about Versona is that they aspire to outfit the trendy, modern woman. Their clothing is cute, on trend, well-made, and so, so reasonable. For example, this peplum jacket is only $39 and my mules are only $18!
6 Affordable Trends for Fall:
- velvet – this is a fun one and easy to do with faux velvet. You really can’t go wrong with this trend – velvet shoes, dresses, tops, bags, pretty much anything you desire!
- romantic vibes – yah, I’m all over this one. Think blush tones, ruffles, feminine silhouettes, victorian collars, etc.
- colorful statement earrings – y’all know I’m not a big jewelry gal, but this is such an easy and cheap way to keep your outfit on trend!
- flare sleeves – whether it’s a dress, a top, or a sweater, flare sleeves are big! See this post for more inspo.
- embroidery – from your shoes to your jacket, embroidery is all the rage!
- faux luxe – think faux leather, fur vests, anything that’s a bit loud. Incorporate this trend with a bag, leather leggings, or a dress. See this post for a little leather inso and this post on how to incorporate leather into your wardrobe.
photography: fort lion studio
This post was created in collaboration with Versona. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting those brands that support Fleurdille.