Happy Thursday! With Memorial Day on the horizon, I wanted to post some of my favorite travel accessories. Whether you’re flying or driving somewhere, these accessories are fun, stylish, and practical. I am always updating my list of travel items, so if you have a favorite, I would love to hear from you!
1. This adorable polka dot Kate Spade make-up bag is the perfect size for traveling – it will easily fit in your carry-on or an overnight bag for a road trip.
2. If you’re in need of a new pair of ear buds, these earbuds from Apple are a great upgrade for the frequent traveler. Oh, and they’re so cute!
3. I am absolutely obsessed with Lancome products, and especially this lipgloss. I am a firm believer that a girl can never have too much lip gloss, and the Juicy Tube lip glosses by Lancome provide color that lasts, a great shine, and they taste good too. 😉 This bright pink is a great color for spring/summer if you’re on the go and need a quick touch up!
4. Everyone has a camera phone these days, but how fun are polaroid cameras!?! It is so fun to take pictures that you don’t edit and having a polaroid camera is a great way to document your vacation! Check out this adorable JCrew camera and add it to your travel goodies!
5. I don’t know about you, but I am always cold. Traveling in the summer can be especially tricky when it is hot outside, but cold on the plane or in the car. A scarf has become a staple in my travel wardrobe as of late as an easy and cute way to keep warm, and this JCrew scarf is adorable!
6. I normally carry a larger wallet in my everyday purse, but have grown to love card holders for traveling. They are great because you can easily throw them into any bag and they make changing purses when you’re out of town super easy. Check out this Tory Burch card case – the color is irresistible for spring! (It comes in black, brown, and orange too!)
7. These JCrew towelettes are not only practical for cleaning your technology of choice while traveling, but the packaging is cute, too.
8. I have been swooning over this Rebecca Minkoff Cherish Canvas Tote this season! The colors and pattern are adorable, and the size is perfect to pack all of your technology accessories, make up, etc. in!
9. I recently purchased this JCrew water bottle and I am officially obsessed. It’s a great size to last you through a flight or road trip and the color is so fun. I originally bought this to take with me on my runs, but I think it will be perfect for our upcoming flight!
10. Everyone needs a good iPad case, and this Kate Spade iPad case is too precious to pass up.
xo – anna