In honor of my birthday this past weekend, today’s weekend edit features some of the gifts I received for my birthday. Almost all of these items have been on my wish list for quite some time!
the weekend edit: birthday edition
- My favorite gift of all was an “A” and “E” alphabet charm from Helen Ficalora to wear daily.
- The cutest winter white sweater.
- I have been looking for a new devotional for months and am excited to start this one: New Morning Mercies.
- Super pumped to start this parenting book.
- I can’t survive without my morning (decaf) coffee and can’t wait to use my new travel mug.
- Eek! So excited to put this set of 9 picture frames above our bed. Best part? The whole set is only $50!
- I got the cutest crochet drink coasters and this pair is almost identical!
- My SIL and I are big cozy sock people and she gave me the cutest wine socks. Here is a similar pair!
- Birthday money is always fun and I plan on using some for small home improvements like a new hall light.
- I have the world’s shortest eyelashes and haven’t found a lash serum that effectively grows my eyelashes. Several of my friends swear by this lash serum, so I’m giving it a try!