This was one of the many pics we took while playing in the river in CO this week. It was such a fun week, but it’s time for a little retail therapy after not showering for almost 8 days!
the weekend edit:
- How cute are these $22 slides? I might get the black pair for our lake weekend coming up!
- I’ve been eyeing this pedant necklace to layer with for weeks now. Should I get it?
- This under $40 straw belt bag definitely needs a place in my closet.
- Love the frill trim straps on this white tank (only $35).
- I don’t know why, but I really love this under $40 racerback tank.
- This smocked one-piece suit is incredibly flattering – sexy and modest!
- Looking for new, affordable crochet coverups and I love this one and this one.
- Um..how cute is this quarantine stationary? I think we could all use these!
- If you missed it, I wrote a blog post on everything you need to know to go camping.
- This flour canister continues to be a best seller week after week!