Happy Thursday, friends!! Are you guys loving the cooler weather as much as I am? I just can’t get enough of the crisp air, the smell of fall candles, and of course everything pumpkin!
It is definitely not a secret that I have a deep love for Trader Joe’s. Much like Target, simply walking around Trader Joe’s makes me happy. I love every single thing about it – their incredible floral section, the wine selection, the small, local feel, and all the amazing food. I love that it’s kid-friendly and there’s always food for my girls to sample or pages for them to color. I’m not joking when I say I go to Trader Joe’s at least twice a week. It’s no longer an errand for our family, it’s just part of our way of being.
And now, now it’s pumpkin season, which means my love for TJoe’s escalates even more. I mean, y’all, they knock it out of the park. Before we get into my favorite pumpkin items though, we need to establish what type of pumpkin person you are. There is definitely a continuum when it comes to pumpkin flavored items and how much a person desires. My husband is most definitely on the side of “prefers little to no pumpkin products” during the fall and I am on the side of “can I have pumpkin at every meal, please.” Most people are probably somewhere in the middle. But, if you are like me and you DO love pumpkin as much as me, then you’re going to love this post!
We’ve been going crazy over the last few weeks trying all the pumpkin products we can get our hands down. Some are favorites from last year, some are new items we discovered in the store, and some came from recommendations from you all. Every person in our family has a favorite pumpkin product and me? I love them all, and I’m not exaggerating. Most of our favorites are pictured in the image above, but you can read our opinion about the different fall/pumpkin items below.
Favorite Pumpkin Items from TJoe’s
- Autumnal Harvest Creamy Sauce – This is probably not the healthiest option, but it tastes so good! It’s very similar to a vodka sauce, but even better! We’re on our third jar!
- Autumnal Harvest Soup – This soup is so good! It takes exactly like fall. My husband and I made it last week with grilled cheese on sourdough bread and it was delightful. It’s perfect for a fall night! I will say it is pretty chunky. Both Travis and I thought that if we made it again, we would puree it to make it smoother.
- Fall Harvest Salsa – This salsa tastes so good and has just the right about of heat. It’s great with chips or over scrambled eggs in the morning!
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffin Mix – y’all, we tried the original pumpkin muffin mix and our entire family agrees that the gluten free muffin mix is so much better. Even Travis couldn’t get over how good the Gluten Free mix was!
- Pumpkin Bars – 90% of the time we eat pretty healthy in our home, but I do let the girls splurge some. The pumpkin bars are their splurge. The Trader Joe’s brand of granola bar is so good and so soft. My girls typically go for the strawberry flavor, but they have been loving the pumpkin flavor this season!
- Pumpkin Body Butter – I have waited all year for this body butter to come back. I got it last year and loved it. It’s so emollient and it smells delicious.
- Pumpkin Butter – I wasn’t sure if the girls would go for this, but they’ve loved it! I spread it on their waffles in the morning as a sweet little fall treat.
- Pumpkin Joe-Joe’s – First of all we need to take a moment and recognize that the Peppermint Joe-Joe’s are the ultimate Joe-Joe’s. None can rival them. That being said, the pumpkin flavor is really good and my husband’s favorite without a doubt. Y’all, it’s torture to have cookies in my fridge all the time!
- Pumpkin Pasta – This is another favorite of my girls. The pasta is orange and shaped like little pumpkins. It’s so cute and so festive! Add whatever sauce you like and make the pasta your own!
- Pumpkin Ravioli – A friend recommended this one to us and my husband was actually the one that ate it. It’s probably equal to one adult serving. He made it with the Autumnal Harvest Creamy Sauce and raved about it. According to him, it was just the right amount of flavor and “not too pumpkiny.”
- Pumpkin RX Bars – I am a huge RX Bar lover and this is often my go-to breakfast when I’m racing out the door. They released several autumnal flavors this year, but the pumpkin is by far the best!
- Pumpkin Spiced Pumpking Seeds – This is by far and away Abigail’s favorite pumpkin product! She insists we put them in her lunch every single day. They have just the right amount of sugary sweet to them, but still get the benefits of pumpkin seeds into your little’s tummy.
- Trofie Colore Pasta – This was our latest tester. The girls loved it because it looked like fall colors. Again, we used the Autumnal Sauce and it was divine!
- Vanilla Pumpkin Candle – I’m a firm believer that you can never have enough candles. At only $4, this candle is a great one to burn in your home. I had a friend tell me she saw them used at a dinner party as a parting gift on each person’s place setting. So cute!
What is your favorite pumpkin product from Trader Joe’s?? Drop a line in the comments and let me know!