Happy Wednesday, friends! Is anyone else all thrown off because of Labor Day? I still have my days mixed up, feel super busy, and yet feel like this week is just flying by! Thanks for stopping by the blog though because today’s look is a fun one! I recently snagged this one-size-fits-all nude cardigan from Nordstrom because it’s impossible to have too many cardigans for Fall. Right?
I originally planned on revolving my entire post around this nude cardigan, but quickly realized this outfit is so much more than just the nude cardigan. This outfit is a collection of Fall staples that can be worn any number of ways. For example, this nude cardigan pairs great with jeans but would also look adorable layered over a black dress. Versatility is a major component for me when looking for new clothing. I want to be able to wear my pieces as many times and as many different ways as I can. So, let’s touch on each item.
Versatility of Today’s Look:
- nude cardigan – I don’t think anyone would argue that a nude cardigan is a Fall staple. They’re the perfect layering accessory over shirts, blouses, tees, or dresses.
- cropped, step hem denim – We all know it’s easy to style denim many different ways. This season the step hem jean is big and so is cropped denim. So, by opting for a pair like this one that combines two big Fall trends, you can create your Fall looks from just this one piece alone. I wore them with a heeled bootie for height, but they would be so cute with flats or pumps, too!
- block heel booties – I purchased an almost identical pair of booties in cognac last year and wore them non-stop. So, when I saw this neutral pair I couldn’t resist. The block heel is big this Fall, so opt for a block heel bootie to go with your pants, skirts, and dresses. Dress them up or dress them down!
- nude clutch – This nude clutch is a must. It goes with literally everything and it is big enough to hold all your “must have” items!
- bodysuit – That’s right, bodysuits. Bodysuits are on back and I couldn’t be happier! They’re such an easy piece to layer over and they seem so flattering on women. Grab one or two in a solid color and layer over them all Fall and Winter long!
photography: fort lion studio