THE WHO, WHAT, WHERES FOR THE #NSALE
WHAT: The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, duh! The #Nsale one of my absolute favorite times to get Fall items at a discounted price and to shop some of those bigger items like designer handbags that I don’t want to shell out hundreds of dollars for.
Last year I found myself shopping the sale multiple times because there are just so many things on sale and it’s almost hard to see it all via one trip to the mall or via one online shopping spree. Don’t get overwhelmed though, I’m here to help you sift through the #Nsale and make it super easy for you to shop! I’ll be keeping you up to date through the whole sale via blog posts and my instagram on “must have” items for the Fall.
WHEN: If you’re a Nordstrom card holder then Early Access for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale starts on July 14th and you’ll be able to shop the sale before it goes public on August 8th. All you need for early access is to have a Nordstrom debit or credit card and you can sign up for one here today. If you sign up today for a card, Nordstrom will actually give you $10 to spend at the sale!
Okay, so now we know all the details about the sale. But how do we know what we should be on the lookout for? I thought we could start by talking about some of the biggest fashion trends for Fall so we can all have a good idea about what to spend our money on! Below I’ve listed some of the big trends for this Fall.
Fall 2016 Fashion Trends:
- Renaissance Vibes – think bell sleeves, velvet, and corsets
- Puffer Coats – paired with formal wear. Yep, you read that right.
- Tinsel – on everything: bags, tops, dresses, shoes.
- Bags with embellished straps
- The Choker – we’re already seeing this some, but Fall chokers will be all about making a statement!
- Block Heels
- Red – red everything.
- One shoulder tops
- Extra long sleeves – yep, dresses and tops where the sleeves go down way past your hand
- Patent leather trench coats
- A navy overcoat
- Metal details
- Jumpers – like schoolgirl-esque jumpers; think plaid.
- Velvet – enter my jump for joy! 😉
- Grey plaid
- Statement gloves
- Fur stoles worn as a crossbody
- Pink & yellow combinations
- Statement fur
- Turtlenecks under dresses
Alrighty, I think I just about covered it, haha. If you have anything to add or any questions or comments just drop a line in the comment section! Also, see yesterday’s post for a chance to win a $1225 Nordstrom Gift Card to spend at the #Nsale!
xx – anna