Have you heard? The biggest sale of the year is just days away! It’s no secret that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is one of the most popular sales of the year. It’s that time of year where one can get clothing, home goods, and designer items at a highly discounted rate! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is no small sale though. It’s huge and it can be overwhelming. So, I’ve tried to breakdown the sale here for you as best as I could to make it simple and easy.
Once the sale starts (July 13th), I will be doing roundups and product reviews of my favorite purchases both here on the blog and on instagram. So, be sure to subscribe to the blog to make sure you’re getting the latest posts and follow me on instagram for even more goodness!
WHAT: Their Anniversary Sale!!!
WHERE: Online and in stores.
WHEN: July 21st – August 6th. However, early access starts July 13th. See below for how to be a part of the early access shoppers.
WHY: Because you can get tons of items on major sale! This is the time of year where I do 3 things:
- Purchase Designer items – I hate spending a ton of money on a bag or a jacket, so every year I wait until this sale and then get that Kate Spade bag or that Burberry jacket at a discounted price.
- Buy Birthday & Christmas gifts – I also use this massive sale to get gifts for any upcoming birthdays and to start tackling my Christmas shopping. After all, it’s nice to give nice gifts when you don’t have to break the bank doing so!
- Finish out my summer wardrobe and create my fall wardrobe – Of course I use the sale to buy some tops and shorts at a discounted price, but I mainly use the sale to create my fall wardrobe. First I go for the items I know I’ll need – a nice pair of jeans, a new pair of boots (it’s that year for me where I need both a new black pair and a new brown pair..ugh), and some new sweaters. You’ll be amazed at how much you can get at such a small price!
HOW (DO I SHOP IT):
- The sale will be open to the public from July 21st – August 6th both online and in store. Items sell out quickly, so I recommend shopping it as early as possible.
- Early Access: Getting early access is key to ensuring you get the big items you’ve set your heart on like suede boots, a new jacket, a designer bag, you know, the items that sell out quickly. But, how do you get early access? It’s simple. All you have to do is be a card member. Simply sign up for a credit card or a debit card by July 9th and not only will you get access to the Early Access sale that starts on July 13th, but you’ll get a $20 Nordstrom Note to use during the sale! NOTE: if you’re like me, the last thing you want it to have another tempting credit card occupying space in your wallet. If that’s the case, just apply for the debit card. That’s what I did. It’s awesome. You still only spend your own money, but you reap all the same benefits you would if you were using a credit card. So, for every 2,000 points you ear, you get a $20 Nordstrom Note – it’s like free shopping money! **This is my preferred way to shop the sale because most of the good stuff goes quickly and sometimes is already gone by the time the sale opens to the public.**
- Via Fleurdille: Shop through me! I am going to do my very best to breakdown the sale day by day both on the blog and on instagram to help make it easy and stress-free for you. So, be sure to check back here often to make sure you’re up to date on the items, in stock items, and restocked items!
So mark your calendars and let me know if you have any questions about it! I’d be happy to help!