Fall is officially here and the holiday season is starting! After feeling like we got robbed of all the fun social events that surround the holidays (thank you, COVID), I am pumped for this year! We don’t host the big holidays at our house, but we have fun hosting smaller groups of friends. We’ve been playing with fall tablescapes lately and in our search for inspiration, we found the cutest little mini cheese boards.
We ordered this set of 4 cheese boards and they fit perfectly layered over our place settings. What a better appetizer for guests than mini cheese boards? For one, they’re so simple to make. Secondly, you can customize the colors of the cheese and the fruit to coordinate with your meal or fall decor. And finally, you can customize each mini cheese board to the liking of your guest! Our family loves all the cheese, the but do each have our favorites. So, we played around with these mini cheese boards and customized them for each person in our family.
How To Create Mini Cheese Boards:
- Select a Variety of Cheese – whether you select the same cheeses for each mini board or customize them for each guest, make sure you have a variety. I would suggest a blue, a soft cheese, a cheddar and a gouda.
- Select 3-4 Cheeses – the cheeses will serve as your base, so choose 3-4 to put on your mini board.
- Mix in Fruit – mix in some fruit to add a little color to the plate. Choose seasonal fruits or fruit that goes with your main dishes. I also suggest choosing fruits that are easy to grab with your fingers.
all ingredients found at Trader Joe’s
Trader Joe’s Mini Cheese Board Ingredients:
You guys know I have a deep love for Trader Joe’s, so it should be no shock that I got all of my ingredients from TJoe’s. I also love a good one stop shop, so I ordered the mini cheese boards from Amazon and got all of my ingredients from Trader Joe’s. If you don’t have a Trader Joe’s near you, you can find an assortment of fruits and cheeses at your local grocery store.
- Dried Appricots
- Freeze Dried Berry Medley
- Organic Fresh California Black Figs
- Trader Joe’s Blueberry Vanilla Chevre
- Trader Joe’s Blue Stilton Cheese
- Trader Joe’s Cotswold Double Gloucester Cheese with onions and chives
- Laura Chenel Soft-Ripened Goat Cheese
- Trader Joe’s New Zealand Sharp Cheddar Cheese
If You Liked This Post, You Should Check These Out:
Inspiration for Indoor Fall Decorations That Are Simple And Affordable