I don’t know about you but I’ve had the itch to shop lately! This always seems to happen with the anticipation of a new season, but it’s more than that this year.
In additional to shopping for summer – my favorite season ever!, I am also shopping for my sister’s bachelorette party in Austin, TX, AND my best friend’s bachelorette party in Cabo. It’s going to be a fun summer!
I haven’t done one of these posts in awhile, so I thought I’d share some of my recent purchases with you in case you’re in the mood to shop, too!
my recent purchases:
- PINK SKIRT SET (top, skirt) – I fell in love with this skirt set the moment I saw it. I immediately thought of Cabo and can’t wait to wear it there this summer. It fit’s true to size and is such a fun set for summer!
- BLACK BIKINI – I just got this in the mail and haven’t tried it on yet, but it has rave reviews and looks like it would be so flattering.
- NEUTRAL SANDALS – I love the look of these sandals and they seem so much nicer than they really are!
- COVERUP – amazon has the best coverups and this one will go perfectly with the black bikini.
- LOUNGE SET – I am chronically cold and live in comfies at home so I thought this set would be a winner. I also plan on wearing it at night at my sister’s bachelorette since I’ll be in a house full of girls.
- BLACK BIRKENSTOCKS – I love having a few sandals I can slip on in the summer with jeans, shorts, or my bathing suit. I have a couple neutrals, but thought this black pair of sandals would be a good addition.
- BLACK SKIRT SET – I’ve been eyeing a similar skirt set from Reformation lately, but this set was much more reasonably priced. I can’t wait to try it on!
- BELT BAG – I find that I carry my Lululemon belt bags constantly; the size is just perfect for what I carry around with me. The Lululemon bags are pretty sporty though, so I thought this one would be a little more elevated for nicer outfits.
- BLACK DRESS – I got a similar Amazon dress last year and wore it to the beach – it was a big hit. I like the way the strap is on this one and hope it’s just as flattering.
- GOLD NECKLACE – I’m looking to be better at stacking my necklaces and this one seemed dainty; a good staple to any stack.
- GOLD HOOPS – I’ve found myself wearing hoops a lot more and I love the look of this crazy affordable pair.
- PEARL SANDALS – are these not so pretty? They come in two other colors as well.
- SHORTS SET – I love a good matching set and this one seems perfect for spring and summer.