Happy Thursday, loves! Today I am on the blog again with Poshsquare to get you all holiday ready! Whether you need a cute outfit for Christmas or New Year’s Eve, we’ve got you covered! Even though my Christmas Day will be spent in my pajamas and my NYE will be spent at home with my littles and friends, this dress is exactly what I would wear if I were going out on the town with my hubby!!
I love the flattering cut of this fit & flare dress, the color is right on trend and will be easy to transition into the Spring, and the back is super fun! I’m not the biggest fan of tights, but this dress would look adorable with tights, pumps, and a leather jacket, too!
So, whether you’re in need of a casual holiday outfit or you’re going for a more formal look, scroll down a bit and shop my picks for every holiday situation!
If you missed my previous posts with Poshsquare you can read them here: Chunky Turtleneck Sweater, Casual Holiday Look.
A Holiday Dress for Every Occasion:
- Work party: polka dot tulle skirt, metallic midi skirt
- NYE wedding: black fringe dress, sequin shift dress, lace fit and flare dress, faux fur trim shift dress
- Black Tie: black mod sequin strapless dress
- Club: sequin crop top, backless sequin dress, faux leather peplum top
- House party: velvet lace up bodysuit, tie sleeve off the shoulder top, gold off the shoulder top
- At home with the kiddos: long sleeve chiffon blouse, sequin knitted sweater
dress: poshsquare c/o | earrings: accessory concierge c/o (similar) | bag: similar, similar under $80| heels: similar | sunnies: karen walker (rent your own with ditto.com & get your first month FREE with code: FLEURDILLE)
This post was created in collaboration with Poshsquare. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting those brands that support Fleurdille.