Hello, loves! How many of you are on a jumpsuit binge like me? Jumpsuits and overalls are some of my favorite things to wear in the Spring and Summer. I’ve been on a jumpsuit kick lately and may have to start hiding them from the hubs, haha. I tell myself I have enough, but then I find a cute one like today’s linen jumpsuit and I can’t resist. I mean, how cute is the tie front detail? And a sweetheart neckline? Sold. Sweetheart just looks good on everyone!
Jumpsuits make such a fun statement with hardly any effort. I love them because they act like a blank canvas. They can be adapted to anyone’s personal style and styled a number of ways. There are definitely some fun, printed jumpsuits, but I usually gravitate toward the more simple ones. I like my jumpsuits to be pretty neutral so that I can style them many different ways. Having a neutral jumpsuit also makes it easier to take it from season to season.
If I’m going to invest in a jumpsuit, I want to make sure I get the most wear out of it as I can. I also want to style it in ways where it seems like it’s a new outfit each time I wear it. So, I’ve rounded up some of the tips and tricks I use to increase the longevity of my white jumpsuit.
HOW TO GET THE MOST WEAR OUT OF YOUR WHITE JUMPSUIT
- DENIM JACKET – a denim jacket is a great piece to layer with on cool Spring nights. (I love this one)
- NEUTRAL ACCESSORIES – neutral accessories created a monochromatic look. They’re great for a simple, summer look. (All my accessories are linked below)
- BOLD CLUTCH – pairing it with a bold colored clutch or a bold patterned clutch is an easy way to make a statement. Use what you have at home, too, and save money. If you’re looking for a new one, this Rebecca Minkoff one is everything.
- LOUD JEWELRY – go big with your jewelry – bold colors, statement earrings, or big necklaces. Let your jewelry do the talking! (Check out some of my favorite statement earrings and necklaces)
- SUMMER SCARF – a spring scarf (love this one from LOFT) is a great layering piece for Spring. You can wear it looped around your neck, hanging down on either side, or like a shawl.
- HAT – go crazy with hats! Pair it with a baseball cap, a fedora, a floppy hat, or a straw hat! Pick your poison based on your setting!
- NECK SCARF – instead of jewelry, opt of a neck scarf to make the statement. It’s a big trend right now and not an expensive one either!
photography: fort lion studio