Several weeks ago I was talking to a gentleman at Total Wine who shared all kinds of fun cocktail recipes with me. One of the recipes he shared was what he called a “crazy beige russian” – a spin off a beige russian. Honestly, it sounded so good that I ended up buying all the ingredients.
Several weekends ago Travis and I made Crazy Beige Russians and y’all, they were so good! It’s rich, creamy, tasty, and perfect for cozy fall nights. We both agreed that this will be such a fun drink to have around our fire pit this fall.
Crazy Beige Russian:
- 1 2/3 oz (5 parts) espresso vodka
- 1 oz (3 parts) irish cream
- 2/3 oz (2 parts) half & half
- Add your ice of choice to your old fashioned glass.
- Pour in the espresso vodka.
- Pour in the irish cream.
- Flout the half & half on top.
- Gently stir the ingredients together