Are you a sucker for Amazon clothes like me?
I’m notorious for finding items I like and letting them stack up in my cart. Lately the items at the top of my amazon searches have been clothes, fall clothes specifically.
I have sweaters I wear year after year, but it never hurts to grab a couple more – especially if they’re affordable! I’ve also been on the hunt for some new pieces to add to my workout clothes as part of my mission toward a healthier lifestyle.
Amazon Clothes For Fall:
Bras & Camis:
- 6 Pack of Seamless Bras: I find myself changing into seamless bras after work each day. I so desire being comfortable after a long work day! Don’t you? This 6 pack has great reviews and is high on my list of items to try!
- Lace Trim Tank: We are in layering season right now so it’s time to pull out all of your cute tanks! I have several plain tanks, but love the lace trim on these tanks! I’m thinking of grabbing this one in white and black!
- Camo Leggings: a girl can never have too many leggings, right? I’m usually a black or tan legging gal, but I think these are so fun and not too loud. They are high waisted and have over 14,000 rave reviews!
- Sports Bra Tank: I have this tank in the longer version and love it so much. It’s very well padded and is supportive enough for a light-medium workout.
- Button Front Cardigan: It’s hard to find a button front cardigan that’s affordable, but look no further! It comes in a darker hue, too!
- Slouchy Oversized Cardigan: I love the slouchy sleeves on these. It comes in a lot of colors, but I love the white one!
- Chunky Knit Pullover: I actually have this one and got it last fall! I wore it a ton! I love the waffle knit look and it washes so well.
- Asymmetric Hem Pullover Sweater: this sweater just seems like it would be so flattering on any body type. I think the asymmetric hem is a fun touch, too!
- Mock Neck Sweater Dress: y’all, this sweater dress is a crazy good dupe of the Free People Ottoman sweater. If it’s like the free people one, you could wear it was a dress if you were short. For most, it would be super cute as a tunic with leggings or jeans!
- Tie Waist Sweater Dress: this dress just seems so dang flattering! It comes in a lot of colors, too!
- Plus Fleece Slippers: Calling all slippers lovers – we need these! I had an identical pair last year and wore them nonstop. These would also make a great gift for someone for Christmas!
- Indoor/Outdoor Slides: How freaking cute are these? I love that you can wear them at home but also wear them out to run errands! They would be so cute with black leggings and a chunky knit!