One of my favorite things to do is to analyze data from the past year. It’s one of the ways I stay in tune with what you guys are purchasing, what you like, and where I should focus my attention. Over the past few days I’ve been analyzing what you all purchased the most.
Some of the items that were top sellers were season-specific and have already sold out like these holiday cloth napkins that so many of you purchased to recreate a Christmas gift idea I shared. For the most part though, a lot of the top sellers are still in stock, so I’m sharing them below!
Fleurdille’s Top Selling Items for 2022:
- TARGET ACTIVE SHORT SLEEVE TOP – the exact top is still available in plus sizes, but regular sizes have sold out. I found a super similar one from Target though here and the only difference is there isn’t a side slit.
- TARGET ATHLEISURE MINI BACKPACK – this backpack was one of my most worn items last spring and summer so it’s not surprise it was a top ranking item. I love the shape and size of it – holds everything, but isn’t super bulky. What I found that I loved the most was that it allowed me to be hands-free with my girls during the summer and during after school events. I got it in brown, but am debating getting the black, too!
- TARGET GLASS BLACK CABINET – This is one of the new pieces I got for our new home and you all loved it as much as I did! It’s currently sold out, but I’ve learned with Target, that a lot of times their furniture comes back in stock. So, if you really like it, I’d recommend selecting the “notify me when it’s back” button.
- WALMART COTTON SWEATPANTS – I shared these early on in 2022 in two colors – white and a blush pink. They’re under $25 and I love the look of them. I didn’t know if they would hold up, but so far they’ve held up all year. I typically wear mine now on the way to and from swim workouts. They’re great to lounge in, too!
- TARGET ACTIVE TANK TOP – This active tank top is one of my favorites. It works well for so many different types of workouts and is flattering, too. It now comes in 6 colors!
- SHERPA COSMETIC BAG – I’m so glad y’all loved this as much as I do! I ordered the “medium” size with the word “mama” on it, but you can customize them however you’d like! I keep my lip glosses, wallet, and keys in my and then just throw it in whatever bag I’m carrying.
- LULULEMON EVERYWHERE BELT BAG – this belt bag is easily my most worn bag. I have it in multiple colors and love the fleece one too for winter. As I’m sure you know, it sells out super quick. So, if you don’t see the color you want, I highly recommend the Amazon belt bag. It’s an almost identical dupe! They even have a dupe of the fleece belt bag, too!
- TARGET WEEKENDER BAG – This weekender bag is the perfect size for a quick trip or to throw toiletries in for a longer trip. Mine has held up super well to the point that I’m thinking about getting the black, too. This would also make a great birthday gift for a loved one!
- NORDSTROM MOONLIGHT ECO PAJAMAS – These are some of the softest PJs I own. Target has a great dupe of these PJs, but I will say that they don’t hold up quite as nicely as the Nordstrom ones.
- NIPPIES NIPPLE COVERS BY BRISTOL 6 – These nipple covers have been a total game-changer for me. I wear them all the time when a bra doesn’t work quite right with my top – especially in the summer! I tried an Amazon dupe, but it just wasn’t as good. I like that these are super thin so you can’t see the shape of them through your top.